CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has a culture of guiding and empowering our people through progressive and innovative career development programs.
Our leaders share a passion for providing our professionals with the tools and experiences to build great careers customized to their individual long-term goals. CLA offers employees flexibility, career choice, learning programs, and experiences designed to attract and enrich people who want to develop themselves into well-rounded business and financial professionals, while pursuing their chosen specialty.
CLA at a glance
- A top 10 accounting and consulting firm
- 3,600 people, including 1,550 CPAs and 500 partners
- 90+ locations from Los Angeles to Boston, Minneapolis to Dallas
- Focus on privately held businesses and their owners, public sector organizations, and individuals
- Specializing in more than 20 industries
- A culture embracing teamwork, diversity, and flexibility
CliftonLarsonAllen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.