Can your social service organization adapt to the increased demand for accountability, while the need for your work grows and resources shrink?
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you make the strategic and financial decisions needed to support your ongoing work in the community.
What's on your mind?
- Adapting to a greater need for your services
- Increasing competition for funding
- Shrinking funding resources
- Managing with abrupt changes in revenue
- Complying with increasingly stringent regulations
- Limited availability of volunteers
- Preparing for leadership transitions
- Aligning the strategic direction of governance and management
- Addressing international tax and accounting considerations in a global environment
A unique approach
Our nonprofit accountants and consultants serve more than 900 social service agencies nationwide. Through in-depth conversations with your people, our professionals will work to fully understand your unique goals and how you operate. We can help you deal with change effectively, and strengthen your organization to secure your future of mission-driven service.
How we can help
Investment Advisory Services offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.