CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is well positioned to bring you an exceptional level of knowledge, insight, and industry-specific consultation.
CliftonLarsonAllen is the alliance of Clifton Gunderson and LarsonAllen, two peer firms that have merged to create a different kind of professional services firm. We are one of very few firms of our size and scope to focus solely on privately held businesses and their owners, public sector organizations, and individuals.
You can depend on CLA for several uncommon advantages:
Specialized industry practices.
Our professionals are extremely proficient in your industry. Those selected to serve you aren't just accounting practitioners; they have significant training and experience in your industry. Our goal is to help you and your organization succeed.
Credibility, reputation, and resources of a top 10 firm without sacrificing the small-firm touch.
Entrepreneurs and public service organizations are the backbone of our economy, and we have renewed and deepened our commitment to you at a level most other firms reserve for the world's largest corporations.
Professionals personally invested in your success.
CLA has established itself as a place where the best and brightest come to build the careers they want. Our engaged professionals are motivated to do their best work for you year after year, sharing their industry knowledge and advice to help your organization prosper.
- More than 50 years of quality, service, and expertise
- Among the nation's top 10 accounting firms
- $550 million in revenue
- More than 90 locations across the United States
- Headquarters in Minneapolis and Milwaukee
- Unprecedented emphasis on serving privately held businesses and their owners, as well as nonprofits and governmental entities
- Serving more than 150,000 clients
- Primary industries served include agribusiness and cooperatives, dealerships, employee benefit plans, federal government, financial institutions, health care, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, and state and local government
- Service areas include audit, accounting, tax, consulting, and advisory
- 3,600 professionals, including 500+ partners
- More than 1,550 CPAs on staff
- A career building and "Best Place to Work" firm
Peer review results
Every three years, CPA firms are required to obtain an independent peer review of their system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice. The most recent peer review reports received by LarsonAllen and Clifton Gunderson expressed unqualified opinions. Both firms received ratings of pass, which is the most positive report that can be received.